Friday, March 7, 2008

Staying the Course (Thing 22)

I think the RSS aggregator will be my biggest tool in keeping up. I've got a lot of feeds on there now, but they don't all have new information every day, so it doesn't take much time to read the new articles.

As for keeping up with my 23Things blog, I don't know that I'll do that. While I'll continue to learn, I don't necessarily feel that I need to write about it. I'm a reader and love to learn new things, but if I feel I have to write about it, I'll see it as a chore and be less likely to try new things.

I'm certain I'll play around with some of the Things more in the future. Photo sites, slideshows, and Youtube come to mind. And who can say what else?

I agree that it's good to try to keep up with the new things, and I'll do my best.

No comments: